Raising money, helping charities and doing awesome challenges… what’s not to like? Moolta makes it easy to do all three! Especially if you create and complete challenges the right way. For some, the hardest part about completing a challenge is its funding. There’s several daredevils out there who love doing difficult challenges and there are others who love creating challenges. But here are a few key guidelines to follow during the fundraising process to help you make it all the way to your goal:
- Invite friends to chip in and share the challenge directly from moolta‘s challenge page. The more friends that you have chipping in the less money and points it will cost per person.
- When creating a challenge, upload a video of yourself or a similar event to help explain what exactly will happen. A video will also help to attract attention of others on the moolta dashboard. Here is how your challenge page will look like if you upload a personal video:
- Share your challenge! There are several ways to share your challenge. Send it to friends via Facebook, Twitter and even email. If more people know about the challenge then more people are likely to chip in. So why not share it all three ways!?!?
- Make sure that it is clear that all money raised through the challenge is going to be donated to a charity of your choice. Many people would be willing to donate more money if it is for a good cause like moolta is. Take the steps to explain what charity will be benefitting from the challenge in your uploaded video and why you want to support this charity.
- DO WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE DONE! Beg, shout, threaten, push and blackmail (Ok, we took a few of these a little too far) to make sure that you get what you need to make your challenge happen.
- If all else fails… If you’re close to your fundraising goal and can’t seem to squeeze an extra penny or point out of your friends just contribute the rest yourself. If you are a true challenger, you will do whatever it takes to make sure the challenge happens.
Follow these simple steps and you should be well on your way to challenge greatness! If you ever need more tips on how to help raise money, feel free to leave us a comment on this article, chat with us on our Facebook Page, or give us a shout out on Twitter! Best of luck raising your funds, and may the challenge gods be with you.